Info Requests allow you to:
collect information about Clients including files and
You can create questionnaires that contain the following information:
Directions and explanations as to why you are looking for specific information.
Client specific data (ex. Name, Date of Birth, Address etc.)
Where Files will be stored within the SideDrawer for better consistency.
To Start an Info Request, complete the following Steps:
1. Navigate to Console (bottom left hand side).
2. From the left-hand menu, select Productivity.
3. Click on Info Requests.
4. Select Create New Info Request.
5. Click on Select Brand Code. The brand code will be the name of your company, unless you have multiple brands. A Brand Code is only used when certain companies have multiple advisors, each with different brands, i.e., Remax agents.
Remax, as a client might have their own brand, and individual agents might have separate brands for themselves and for their specific clients.
Select which Brand will have access to this Information Request.
6. Click on Select a SideDrawer Type.
The SideDrawer type must be correct because Info Requests can have file requests, collect files and allow you to choose where files belong. This is crucial to be able to choose which tile this file you are looking to collect will go to.
For example, a Business does not include Identity Documents, therefore, if you want to collect a Personal Driver's License, you cannot place it into the Identity Documents because it is not included in a business Sidedrawer.
Creating an Information Request requires you to select tiles and records, therefore, when you create Information Requests for a client they must match the same type of SideDrawer, either Business or Individual, same as the client's.
7. Click on Info Request Name:
This is the Name of the Information Request that your clients will see when it is sent to their SideDrawer.
Choose an easy name to make it simpale for the person to understand what the type of information is required.
i.e., Yearly tax forms and New client onboarding information.
8. Click on Enter a Description.
Provide a short, simple description of why this information is required.
i.e., This description is a reminder of what this Info Request relates to;
The following documents are required to prepare your 2021 tax return.
The following documents are required to help understand more about you and your needs.
9. Lastly, click on Save & Manage Form Items to confirm.